Jun 16, 2020
This is definitely a different Flipping 50 podcast. It's a whose
behind the scenes backstage pass kind of podcast. We just surpasses
one million listeners and in thanks I'm giving in to a request ...
20 of them that I get so very often.
For all the what do you eat, how do you exercise, what time do
you go to sleep questions... here are the answers.
We've grown our listenership and some of you want to know me
better and so this is that episode.
Questions from you I answered in this
- What do you eat in a day?
- How do you exercise differently now than when you were
- How would you exercise if you were in your 20s now, knowing
what you do now?
- How much sleep do you get?
- Do you drink alcohol?
- Were you always in shape?
- You run a business, travel a lot, and make tons of videos so
like us you’ve got stress and you’re always so positive, how do you
- What made you create Flipping 50?
- What do you do in your spare time? Or wish you had more time
- What questions do you wish people asked about exercise?
- Why does psychology play a big part in your coaching programs
(for both fit pros and women)?
- What words describe your most important values that you have –
aside from fitness and health of course?
- What’s been the hardest thing about building a business?
- What’s an ideal day look like for you?
- You’re ordering off a menu when you’re out, what do you order?
Your splurge if you do?
- Your restaurant splurge if you choose to do it?
- What I Don’t Do Any More Than I Used to?
- What's My Go-To Exercise?
- What I’ve Done During COVID that I wasn’t before?
- What’s the One Question We Should Have Asked You?
What’s been the most important message of 2019 and 2020 for
I hope you hung around for this one. Because it may not be what
you expected and it may be the most important answer to any
question here. I hope it serves you well.
Doors to the Flipping 50 virtual membership are open twice a
year.. and it’s almost here. If you happen to be listening at a
time of year when it’s closed, you can still get on the
notifications list and I’ll share with you first… when it